On the mend

Another good night's sleep has truly done wonders for me. I woke up this morning feeling considerably better than yesterday; at the very least, I didn't need to take a breather between putting on pants and putting on socks. You know it's not going to be a good day when you look at your feet and curse your legs for being so long. And you're only 5'6".

I'm not 100% yet, but I've improved mightily over yesterday, or even Monday. Made it into work and will go to my training session after work. I do kind of wish I could just have a brief nap to just recharge, as I find I'm a little fatigued, but I think I can push through it. I'd also like to shake the slightly naggy cough that's settled in my chest - it's not bad, just irritating. For now, I'm just gonna continue with my ginseng tea (which I brought with me) and water and hope for the best. I'm not willing to give up training because of a bit of a cough unless Shawn outright says no. And considering I felt worse Monday, and we were still good to go, I think I'll be fine.

So, going to hope for the best, and go make myself another cup of tea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SiteMeter

 

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.