Sometimes life is cruel...

It is a gorgeous, sunny day...

My cold has broken for the first time in a week and a half...

And I'm sitting in a stupid basement office.

Somewhere, karma is laughing at me for all that time I would spend days like these cooped up indoors at my computer. Because all I want to do right now is be outside.

*sigh*

Office life is the real reason this country has a shortage of vitamin D. I'm convinced of it.

So, I'm still a little stiff and sore from my run on Tuesday night, and yet, I still feel great. That warm, fuzzy, "oh my goodness, I can't believe how far I ran" feeling is still there (I even put as much of the route into Google Maps as I could - just the road portion alone was four km total, and we spent A LOT of time in the park, so I can see that making up another three km - plus there were all those stupid stairs). I'm a bit dumbfounded, in fact. I never would have believed I could have done that. I didn't believe I could do that (I turned to Shawn approximately a quarter of the way in and asked if he had a cell phone for when I died). My coughing has gone away, at last, besides the occasional here and there. I have ended up with a nagging pain in my right knee, possibly from the workout I did last night, which I'm not all that thrilled with... especially since my right knee doesn't generally cause me problems. I'll take it easy tonight and hopefully it'll clear up on its own. I do need to pick up some ice packs, I think.

I forgot to ask Dr. Mike my questions last night *facepalm*. Oh well. I see him again next week. We got preoccupied talking about running and my cold and the combination of the two. I'm also down to two adjustments a week, which is a little easier on the bank account, especially since my insurance company is as slow as cold molasses about getting my claims processed and getting money back to me. I *just* got the reimbursement for my first set of chiropractic adjustments. As in, the ones I had done March 1 and 4. Yeah. Awesome. Good thing I didn't that money, like, quickly.

Going to try a light training session tonight - probably just some cardio and core work - and then I have a session with Shawn again tomorrow. We are NOT going for another run, but it should be a good workout nonetheless. I'm looking forward to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SiteMeter

 

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.