I will not cry...

My last session with Shawn is in... 54 minutes.

My testimonial is all written and proof-read and ready.

My card with all the things I couldn't write in the testimonial and my gift to him is bought and signed and ready.

I don't know if I'm ready.

But I will not cry.

I will not cry.

Okay, maybe I just won't cry in front of him? He has seen me cry before.

The last paragraph of my testimonial:

I joined Nubodys to lose pounds, and with Shawn's help, I've accomplished that. Ultimately, though, I'm struck not by what I've lost in this process, but by what I've gained. I've gained a passion and love for fitness I never thought I'd have; I've gained the knowledge to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle; and I've gained a sense of confidence that I carry out of the gym and into every aspect of my life. Most importantly, for the first time in my life, I've gained the ability to look into a mirror and like the person I see. For that, I will always be grateful.

I'm probably going to cry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SiteMeter

 

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.