Before the morning....

Would dare you, would you dare, to believe,
that you still have a reason to sing,
'cause the pain you've been feeling,
can't compare to the joy that's coming

So hold on, you got to wait for the light
press on, just fight the good fight
because the pain you've been feeling,
it's just the dark before the morning


I love this song. It reminds me that everything is going to get better, that there is always light to counter the dark, and that every night ends. I'm a morning person - I've said this before - so the image of "the dark before the morning" is a really powerful one for me.

Today is a better day for me. My brain doesn't handle change well, and it's really scary thinking about doing this on my own, but I've convinced myself that this isn't an all or nothing leap - Shawn is still a resource for me if I need him, and I always have the option of returning to training. And, I put on a bright yellow sundress and felt pretty. That always helps.

You know what I love about running? All the great shopping opportunities. Not having any money is less awesome, but I can dream. I've decided I really need a Bondi Band - seriously, my battles to control my hair are becoming epic at this point, and if these work, I will recommend them to all my friends. I want a couple with the great sayings, and one that just says "I Believe." Does anyone else have one? Do you like them?

I've also discovered iRUNLIKEAGIRL. Oh my goodness, I need this stuff. I desperately just want the casual hoody so I can wear it around school and proclaim my status as a runner. Yes, I am that lame; no, I don't really care.I'm also thinking the short sleeve performance hoody would be nice as the weather gets cooler.

Editing to add my affirmation and I Can



Happy Sunday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SiteMeter

 

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.