OKay, butt...

...you and me need to have a little talk.

I did not mean to fall down playing ball. I did not mean to fall so hard. But seriously, you're playing this up a bit. You were almost fine yesterday. And now you've migrated the pain from really high in my hip to lower in my hip. WTH is up with that?

I have a 10k to train for. I fully intend on doing a training run this weekend. That will be difficult to do when walking hurts. Kindly get with the game here.

And yes, I'm gonna keep making you sit on icepacks till you're not achy anymore. Is that incentive or what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SiteMeter

 

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.