My first road race...

Done and done... 5K under my belt...

Not a phenomenal time, but within the 10:00 minute mile goal I'd set for myself. And it was gray and dreary and cold, and I went anyway.

Unfortunately, have been eating like a hound all day (presumably) as a result. What is up with that? Need to get that under control.

Called the bank (I am so being a grown-up this week) about opening a student line of credit. If I can get it through, I think I'm going back to training.

Unfortunately, afternoon also brought a migraine, so slept away a good portion of it. Thinking another nap sounds good right now too.... Hopefully the weather straightens out and migraines go away soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SiteMeter

 

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.