Because I'm too lazy for a real post...

So, fifty questions, stolen from Dr. Fatty!

1.What time did you get up this morning? 5:30am - well, 5:50am if you count when I actually got out of bed
2. How do you like your steak? As chicken
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The one with Leonardo DiCaprio... Inception?
4. What is your favorite TV show? NCIS
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be??? Here is nice. Or Ireland.
6. What did you have for breakfast? two pieces of whole grain toast topped with PB and a banana and a glass of skim milk
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Anything fresh
8. What foods do you dislike? Red meat, overly processed food
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Home or a farmer's market-y type place
10. Favorite dressing? Sun-dried tomato
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Hyundai Accent
12. What are your favorite clothes? Yoga pants, a cami with a built in bra, and a cover
13. What is your favorite number? 7.... or 48965321.
15. Where would you want to retire? Here would be nice. Or Ireland.
16. Favorite time of day? Morning
17. Where were you born? Antigonish, NS (Google it)
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? figure skating
19. How many siblings? three
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? RUNNING, exercising, reading, playing with my dogs, writing, photography
22. Bird watcher? well, I look at them when they fly by
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Used to be night. Now more mornings.
24. Do you have any pets? Dogs, cats, budgies (I like plurals)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Confidentiality might prohibit it
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A figure skater
27. What is your best childhood memory? The first day of school (I'm a geek)
28. Are you a cat or dog person? DOG - like cats, but I'm a dog person
29. Are you married? only to my law textbooks. It's not a happy relationship, really.
30. Always wear your seat belt? ABSOLUTELY
31. Been in a car accident? Yes
32. Any pet peeves? Too many to name. Inconsiderate people who drop their stuff at their ass at the gym...
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Chicken, spinach, onions, white sauce
34. Favorite Flower? Roses
35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? None
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once - stupid examiner
38. From whom did you get your last email? My sister
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Running Room
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Started Law School?
41. Like your job? I'm a student
42. Broccoli? Love it
43. What was your favorite vacation? VANCOUVER
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My friend Kim
45. What are you listening to right now? Cars outside and my coworker who just came in
46. What is your favorite color? blue and pink.... yellow is my enemy
47. How many tattoos do you have? None, thought I want one. Like, soon.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 10:00, crap, I have class soon.
50. Coffee Drinker? More than I ought to be, really....

1 comments:

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider an intro to my website on your next post. Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com

Post a Comment

SiteMeter

 

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.