Step on a crack...

...break your mother's back.

Children's rhymes are really morbid. And only tangentially relevant, since I just thought it would be a nice way to segue into saying that after doing some more research into chiropractic care, I decided to make an appointment with Well Within Chiropractic from last week's health fair. I actually got this promotional thing where I can get a wellness assessment and chiropractic assessment for $47, when it would normally be like, $250. So, yeah. Sounded good to me. The whole thing sounds rather interesting. Chiropractic that is. I'm less intrigued by the wellness assessment. That's the same stuff I've known for years. But I've had ongoing problems with my back, neck, and shoulders since a car accident in 2007, and I'm curious to see what "Dr. Mike" thinks can be done.

So, we wait for the appointment and see what happens...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SiteMeter

 

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.